Exhaustion has stolen my words so i'll let these stills do the talking.
1. Fresh linen. Sheridan POP patterned pillow slips, Bay & Fyfe scarf as throw and scatter cushions made by me.
2. Bucket of fresh Beetle Shack compost ready for tomato seedlings. A weekend is not complete with out working in the garden.
3. Smash Hits of 87. The soundtrack to an awesome night with some of my favourite ladies.*
4. Pretty rubbish at Megan Morton's 'The School'. I'll tell you all about it when I don't have a hot cup of tea waiting for me.
What did you do this weekend, friends?
* I gave myself 10/10 for effort in the dress up stakes. View my 80's look here.