Okay my stylish friends, help me out.
As soon as we saw this retro sideboard we fell in love (in a superficial kind of way, not real love love... but close), it was my favourite colour, in perfect condition and actually within our minuscule budget. Once we got it home we realised that it kinda didn't actually fit in our living room and that some changes would need to be made. We removed one lounge and put the old TV unit into Zephie's room, the vintage glass cabinet is now holding my fabrics in the study. The dining chairs will be replaced with replica eames chairs.
We have temporarily borrowed some arm chairs from my parents until we decide what to do. These issues are very pressing and one would want to make a rushed decision, right?
There are a few options to consider;
1. Keep the wing backed chair that you see on the right but have it recovered in this or this or this or something else from Fabric Studio's collection
2. Remove the other chair under the windows and replace with a small table and chairs (for morning paper and coffee sessions)
2. Keep both chairs and have them both recovered
4. All of the artworks need changing, replacing or something.... not sure what to do here... one or two large works, lots of smaller ones?
5. Paint the duck egg blue wall another colour
Should we be going for an eclectic look or just go retro?
We need your help with these very important issues peeps, lets just pretend there are no budgetary restraints.