Due to popular demand and many requests (actually, it was just one on facebook and I think they were mocking me), I present to you my bowl cut circa 1993.
At least now I have a bowl in which to keep the fruit that is my brain.
Thanks Phill- you are the mother flippin'.
In other news;
- Today is your last chance to enter this giveaway. My random number generating husband will select the winner tomorrow (he doesn't yet know this).
- We had Paella for dinner- It was awesome.
- Our ducks have continued to provide an egg a day... although it would appear they would rather lay it under our neighbours house?! Any tips on luring them back to their coup would be appreciated.
- Check out how clever this lady is. I can't get enough of her blog.
- When saying Zephies prayers tonight (he always lists every member of our extended family to pray for) he put his sweet little hands on Dave's and my cheeks and said 'and I have my family'.
- My heart swells with love.