1. Piles and piles of washing. I must be nutty because since having my new washing machine*, I have taken great delight in making the clothes clean. Even sorting isn't a chore (who the hell am I?). As I fold and organise endless amounts of clean towels, sheets and clothes I can be head remarking 'oh my gosh, I just can't believe how clean this is'- it's only now that i realise how crap my last machine was.
2. There were three in the bed.
3. X marks the spot. Drawing maps and searching for treasure.
4. I know I said no coffee, but I just can't help it.
5. Lavender and Country Style (no, i haven't had time to read it)
6. More washing. What can I say?
7. We bought this swing just before Pippi was born. It's one of those items that I was never going to have when Zeph was born (because I was going to be a superior parent, you know) but I can safely say, it's a bloody miracle worker. if you have a baby or are going to have a baby, cut yourself some slack and get a swing!
* I bought this one, if your interested. I can strongly recommend it- mine was delivered to my front door days after purchase.